Aloo Chana Chaat By
- Boiled Chickpea - 200gm
- Boiled Potato Medium Size - 200gm
- Small Onion Chopped - 1 no.
- Tomato Chopped - 1 no.
- Coriander chopped - 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli Chopped - 1 tbsp
- Papdi Crushed - 4 - 5 no.
- Sev - As per requirement
- Green Chutney - As required
- Chef's Art Tamarind Chutney Mix - As required
- Chef's Art Red Chilli Powder - A pinch
- Chef's Art Chaat masala - A pinch
- Salt Lime Juice (optional) -
- Soak Chickpea for overnight, and boil it in a pressure cooker by adding little salt.
- Boil potato with skin once done remove skin and cut it into dices and mix along with chick pea in a bowl.
- Add green chutney and Chef's Art Tamarind Chutney as per your preference and mix well.
- Now add chopped onion, tomato, corriander and green chilli and mix well.
- Serve it into chaat plate and add a pinch of Chef's Art Chaat Masala, Chef's Art Red Chilli Powder, and Chef's Art Cumin Powder.
- Add Crushed papdi and sev on top.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +