Arabian Grilled Chicken By
Chef Boobalan Prep Time:
10 minutes Cook Time:
1h 30 min
- Chef’s art Spicy grill marinade - 50 g
- Whole dressed chicken - 1 kg
- Water - 50 ml
- Olive oil - 50 ml
- Garlic paste - 30 g
- Red Capsicum paste ( red pepper ) - 25 g
- Vegetable vinegar - 100 ml
- Carrot - 20 g
- Cucumber - 20 g
- Beetroot - 20 g
- Mayonnaise - 200 g
- Sugar - To taste
Instructions Steps for preparation:
Garnish and plating ideas:
- Dress and clean the chicken before marinating.
- Marinate the chicken with Chef’s art spicy grill marinade, half of garlic paste, capsicum paste, oil and water.
- Keep marinated chicken aside for three hours.
- Cook it in rotisserie oven at 120 degree Celsius for 90 minutes.
- For Pickled vegetables, cut juliennes of all vegetables.
- Soak it in vinegar and season it with salt and sugar.
- For Garlic dip, mix mayonnaise and remaining garlic paste together.
- Can be served with citrus orange wedges and glazed roast vegetables.
- Overnight marinating will give best results.
- Using Mirepoix (carrot, celery, onion) while cooking will enhance the flavour of chicken.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +