Arabian Grilled Chicken By
Chef Boobalan Prep Time:
10 minutes Cook Time:
1h 30 min
- Chef’s art Spicy grill marinade - 50 g
- Whole dressed chicken - 1 kg
- Water - 50 ml
- Olive oil - 50 ml
- Garlic paste - 30 g
- Red Capsicum paste ( red pepper ) - 25 g
- Vegetable vinegar - 100 ml
- Carrot - 20 g
- Cucumber - 20 g
- Beetroot - 20 g
- Mayonnaise - 200 g
- Sugar - To taste
Instructions Steps for preparation:
Garnish and plating ideas:
- Dress and clean the chicken before marinating.
- Marinate the chicken with Chef’s art spicy grill marinade, half of garlic paste, capsicum paste, oil and water.
- Keep marinated chicken aside for three hours.
- Cook it in rotisserie oven at 120 degree Celsius for 90 minutes.
- For Pickled vegetables, cut juliennes of all vegetables.
- Soak it in vinegar and season it with salt and sugar.
- For Garlic dip, mix mayonnaise and remaining garlic paste together.
- Can be served with citrus orange wedges and glazed roast vegetables.
- Overnight marinating will give best results.
- Using Mirepoix (carrot, celery, onion) while cooking will enhance the flavour of chicken.
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +