Baked Tofu with Honey Pepper Sauce By
Chef Boobalan Prep Time:
10 minutes Cook Time:
- Chef’s Art Hariyali Tikka base - 20g
- Tofu - 400g
- Green chilli minced (or Green pepper ) - 10g
- Sesame Oil - 15ml
- Garlic (chopped) - 15g
- Skewer - 4no.
- Tomato ketchup - 100g
- Bell Peppers (Yellow, Red, Green) - 10g
- Chef’s art Chilli flakes - 5g
- Honey - 5ml
- 1.Cut Tofu into pieces.
- 2. Prepare marination with Chef’s art Hariyali tikka base, minced chilli, sesame oil and garlic mince.
- 3. Apply it on cut Tofu and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- 4. Thread marinated tofu onto skewers.
- 5. Bake it in Combi-oven at 220-degree celsius for 6-8 mins.
- 6. For sweet pepper sauce, combine tomato ketchup, bell pepper, Chef’s Art Chilli flakes, and honey together and serve as an accompaniment.
- Chef's Tip
- Use crunchy julienne pepper salad to garnish.
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +