Cajun Spiced Grilled Salmon Served With Basil Pesto Sauce By
- Chef's Art Cajun Spice Mix - 10g
- Cleaned Salmon fillets - 200g
- Unsalted Melted Butter - 100g
- Take clean Salmon fillets.
- Mix Chef's Art Cajun Spice Mix with unsalted melted butter and mix well to form a mixture.
- Apply the mixture on both sides of Salmon fillets with a brush.
- Allow Salmon fillets to rest for at least 30 mins.
- Grill Salmon fillets in a grill pan till soft.
- Serve hot with with Basil pesto sauce, Orange slices and Asparagus garnish.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +