Chao Fan Rice By
- Cooked Rice - 300g
- Ground chicken - 100g
- Springburst Chicken Broth - 5 g
- Egg - 2 no.
- Oil - 30 ml
- Garlic - 2 tsp
- Onion (Medium Size) - 1 no.
- Bell Pepper (Medium Size) - 1 no.
- Carrot (Small size) - 1 no.
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Red Chilli Powder - a pinch
- Curry powder - a pinch
- Green Onion - Few Sprigs
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Chop all the vegetables finely.
- Heat a wok and add oil.
- Add garlic and stir till it becomes golden brown and then add chopped onion and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the chicken and stir till it is almost cooked, then add bell pepper and carrots and stir for few seconds on high heat.
- Now add beaten eggs in the wok and cook till it scrambles.
- Now add the cooked rice and toss it nicely with the mixture.
- Add, Spicefield Red chilli powder, curry powder and Springburst Chicken Broth Powder and mix properly.
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add Chopped coriander and Spring onion.
- Garnish dish with the curls of bell peppers.
Springburst's premium aromatic seasoning lives up to its claim and is a great product.
- Rohit Joshi +
Springburst Aromatic powder is an exceptional and versatile product and has become an essential part of our kitchen. We sincerely thank FSIPL for bringing out a good quality affordable product.
- Chef Bandaru Yadaiah +