Chao Fan Rice By
- Cooked Rice - 300g
- Ground chicken - 100g
- Springburst Chicken Broth - 5 g
- Egg - 2 no.
- Oil - 30 ml
- Garlic - 2 tsp
- Onion (Medium Size) - 1 no.
- Bell Pepper (Medium Size) - 1 no.
- Carrot (Small size) - 1 no.
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Red Chilli Powder - a pinch
- Curry powder - a pinch
- Green Onion - Few Sprigs
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Chop all the vegetables finely.
- Heat a wok and add oil.
- Add garlic and stir till it becomes golden brown and then add chopped onion and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the chicken and stir till it is almost cooked, then add bell pepper and carrots and stir for few seconds on high heat.
- Now add beaten eggs in the wok and cook till it scrambles.
- Now add the cooked rice and toss it nicely with the mixture.
- Add, Spicefield Red chilli powder, curry powder and Springburst Chicken Broth Powder and mix properly.
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add Chopped coriander and Spring onion.
- Garnish dish with the curls of bell peppers.
Springburst Premium Aromatic mix is a good product to be used in any dishes, be it soups, main course, rice or noodles. The product blends well with all the dishes and lives up to its claim of superior quality.
- Chef Sarabjit Singh +
Premium Aromatic powder has helped us creating regular and special dishes and is an excellent healthier replacement for other aromatic mixes available in the market.Lime seasoning is an excellent product for controlling cost .
- Chef Jitender +