Chipotle Bacon Stir Fry Rice By
Chef Vishal Prep Time:
20 minutes Cook Time:
- Cooked Rice - 800g
- Chef's Art Chipotle Seasoning - 40g
- Bacon - 10 strips
- Eggs - 4
- Onion - Medium size - 1
- Bell Pepper - Medium Size - 1
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Carrot - small size - 1
- Green Onion - Few Sprigs
- Cilantro - Few sprigs
- Oil - 60ml
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
1. Fine chop all vegetables and keep aside.
2. Dice the bacon strips and keep aside.
3. Heat Oil in a skillet, add garlic and stir for few seconds.
4. Add bacon and stir till it is crisp.
5. Add onion, bell pepper, and carrots and stir for few seconds on high heat.
6. Add beaten eggs and scramble till cooked.
7. Add cooked rice on top and toss it nicely.
8. Sprinkle Chef’s art Chipotle seasoning and mix properly.
9. Adjust the salt and pepper according to taste.
10. Finish the rice with butter for a glossy look and good texture.
11. Garnish with spring onions and cilantro and serve hot with a tangy salsa.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +