Chipotle Bacon Stir Fry Rice By
Chef Vishal Prep Time:
20 minutes Cook Time:
- Cooked Rice - 800g
- Chef's Art Chipotle Seasoning - 40g
- Bacon - 10 strips
- Eggs - 4
- Onion - Medium size - 1
- Bell Pepper - Medium Size - 1
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Carrot - small size - 1
- Green Onion - Few Sprigs
- Cilantro - Few sprigs
- Oil - 60ml
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
1. Fine chop all vegetables and keep aside.
2. Dice the bacon strips and keep aside.
3. Heat Oil in a skillet, add garlic and stir for few seconds.
4. Add bacon and stir till it is crisp.
5. Add onion, bell pepper, and carrots and stir for few seconds on high heat.
6. Add beaten eggs and scramble till cooked.
7. Add cooked rice on top and toss it nicely.
8. Sprinkle Chef’s art Chipotle seasoning and mix properly.
9. Adjust the salt and pepper according to taste.
10. Finish the rice with butter for a glossy look and good texture.
11. Garnish with spring onions and cilantro and serve hot with a tangy salsa.
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +