Creamy Penne Alfredo By
Chef Vishal Prep Time:
2 minutes Cook Time:
3 minutes Serving:
For 4 People
- Chef’s art white pasta sauce base - 60 gm
- Chef’s art chilly flake sprinkler - To taste
- Chef’s art oregano spice sprinkler - To taste
- Milk - 600 ml
- Fresh cream - 50 ml
- Boiled Penne pasta - 400 gm
- Broccoli - 50 gm
- Zucchini - 50 gm
- Mushroom - 50 gm
- Baby corn - 50 gm
- olives - 3-4
- Cut all the vegetables and blanch them.
- Boil penne pasta for minimum 8-10 mins with salt. Drain excess water and toss it so that it doesn’t stick.
- Pour milk in a pan, add Chef’s art white pasta sauce base to it and whisk properly. Ensure that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Bring this mixture to boil till it attains a saucy consistency.
- On a medium flame, add blanched vegetables and boiled pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Add fresh cream and toss it for thin coating on pasta. Simmer for two minutes.
- Sprinkle chef’s art Chilli flakes and chef’s art oregano spice mix according to taste.
- Garnish the dish with olives and serve hot.