Dhaniya Tamatar ka shorba Prep Time:
2 minutes Cook Time:
- Water - 600ml
- Chef’s Art Tomato Soup Base - 50g
- Coriander Leaves - 50g
- 1. Chop coriander leaves.
- 2. Take water in a pan, add chopped coriander leaves and boil for at least 8-10 mins.
- 3. Keep aside the coriander water till it cool off & drain it in another pan to remove the coriander leaves.
- 4. Add Chef’s art Tomato soup base to coriander water and bring it
boil, whisk it to ensure no lumps.
- 5. Boil till desired consistency.
- 6. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Garnish and plating ideas
- Keep chopped coriander in chilled water for 2 minutes, so that it gets nicely crisp & fresh.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +