Dhaniya Tamatar ka shorba Prep Time:
2 minutes Cook Time:
- Water - 600ml
- Chef’s Art Tomato Soup Base - 50g
- Coriander Leaves - 50g
- 1. Chop coriander leaves.
- 2. Take water in a pan, add chopped coriander leaves and boil for at least 8-10 mins.
- 3. Keep aside the coriander water till it cool off & drain it in another pan to remove the coriander leaves.
- 4. Add Chef’s art Tomato soup base to coriander water and bring it
boil, whisk it to ensure no lumps.
- 5. Boil till desired consistency.
- 6. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Garnish and plating ideas
- Keep chopped coriander in chilled water for 2 minutes, so that it gets nicely crisp & fresh.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +