KADHAI PANEER By
Chef Vishal Prep Time:
2 minutes Cook Time:
8 minutes Serving:
For 4 People
- Cumin seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Kadhai masala - Pinch
- Chopped garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped ginger - ½ teaspoon
- Chopped green chilly - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander - Few sprigs
- Capsicum - 20 grams
- Onion - 20 grams
- Turmeric powder - ½ teaspoon
- Kashmiri chilly powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 2 teaspoon
- Kasturi methi - Pinch
- Garam masala - Pinch
- Salt - According to taste
- sugar - According to taste
- Butter - 10 gm
- cream - 10 ml
- paneer - 100 gm
- Sunbay onion tomato gravy - 100 gm
- Sunbay tomato makhani gravy - 25 gm
- oil - 15 ml
- Cut the onion, capsicum and paneer in diamond shape.
- Take a pan. Heat oil and add cumin seeds, once they start crackling add onions and capsicum.
- Sauté for few minutes and then add kadhai masala along with turmeric, kashmiri chili powder and coriander powder. Add some water to avoid burning of masalas.
- Cook the masala for few seconds. Then add the sunbay onion tomato gravy and sunbay tomato makhani gravy.
- Add 25ml water and let the gravy cook for few 2 minutes.
- Add paneer and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and sugar according to taste.
- In the end finish the dish with kasturi methi, garam masala, butter and cream.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes, chopped coriander and kadhai masala.
- Serve hot with Indian breads.