Lemon Coriander Soup By
- Garlic (Finely Chopped) - 5 g
- Green Chilli (Chopped) - 5 g
- Onion (chopped) - 20 g
- Cabbage (chopped) - 30 g
- Carrot (chopped) - 30 g
- Springburst Premium Aromatic Mix - 5 g
- Springburst Lime Seasoning - 2 g
- Cornflour - 5 g
- Coriander (chopped) - 5 g
- Water - 250 ml
- Oil - 20 ml
- Salt - To taste
- 1. Heat oil in a pan.
- 2. Add finely chopped garlic and green chillis. Sauté for few seconds.
- 3. Add Chopped Onion, Cabbage and Carrot and further sauté it for a minute.
- 4. Add 250 ml of water.
- 5. Add Springburst Premium Aromatic Mix, Springburst Lime Seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 6. Add cornflour and water mixture which will help to thicken the soup.Mix well and allow it to cook on medium flame for 2-3 min.
- 7. Finally, add chopped coriander.
- 8. Note that the soup should be served immediately or else it will turn black in colour. Enjoy it hot to relish its taste and flavor.
Springburst lime seasoning and Aromatic mix products have been consistent in producing the right results for our dishes.
- Chef Sugata Sengupta +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise my recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend FSIPL's broth mixes in every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +