Mexican Prawns Cocktail By
Chef Vishal Prep Time:
2 minutes Cook Time:
- Prawns medium - 6 no.
- Mayonnaise - 50 gm
- Lettuce - 2 leaves
- Gherkins small - 1 no.
- Egg - 1 no.
- Caper berries - 4 no.
- Lemon wedges - Garnish
- Olives sliced - 2 no.
- Jalapenos - 5 gm
- Salt - According to taste
- pepper - According to taste
- Chef’s art Mexican salsa dip - 5 gm
- Hard boil eggs with salt, blanch prawns and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add Mayonnaise and Chef's Art Mexican Salsa dip.
- Cut four prawns into cubes and add into Mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper. Check for seasoning.
- In a cocktail glass, make a bed of Lettuce and top it up with mayonnaise mixture
- Put a slice of boiled egg, gherkins, olives, jalapenos and caper berries on top.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and whole cooked prawn and serve chilled.