Molten Lava Cake By
Chef Laxman Prep Time:
15 minutes Cook Time:
- Choco lava Premix - 100gm
- Water - 44ml
- Dark Compound Chocolate - 30gm
- Butter / Margarine - 26gm
- First mix Chocolava Premix and water in one vessel.
- In another vessel mix chocolate and Margarine.
- Mix all the ingredients used in Step 1 and Step 2 in one bowl. Pour it in individual mold 100gm/portion. Do not forget to dust the mold using butter and flour.
- Bake @ 220°C for 9 minutes. De-mold the molten lava and garnish it by using chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries, and serve hot.