Smoked Chipotle Tikka on the Bed Of Spicy Penne Arrabiata With Garlic Naan By
- Smoked Chipotle Tikka on the Bed Of Spicy Penne Arrabiatta With Garlic Naan - 200 g
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 20 g
- Hung Curd - 40 g
- Chef's Art Chipotle Seasoning - 10 g
- Boiled Penne Pasta - 60 g
- Chef's Art Red Pasta Sauce - 25 g
- Water - 170 ml
- Garlic - 10 g
- Butter - 50 g
- Chef's Art Chilli flakes - 10 g
- Fresh Basil - 3- 4 leaves
- Parmesan Cheese - 15 g
- Garlic Pudina Naan - 1 no.
- Oil - 20 ml
- For Smoked Chipotle Tikka
- 1.Cut chicken into the desired shape, wash and marinate it with ginger garlic paste and lime juice.
- 2.Take hung curd, add chipotle seasoning into it and refined oil and mix well to make a Marination. And add chicken into it, and keep it aside for 2hrs.
- 3.Thread the chicken and vegetables in a wooden skewer and roast it in an oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- For Penne Arrabiata
- 1.In the meanwhile mix Chef's Art Red Pasta sauce mix and water in a bowl, take a pan heat butter/ oil add garlic and sauté it for few seconds. Pour the mixture and cook it for 2-3 minutes till you get a sauce consistency.
- 2.Add boiled pasta into it, finish it by adding chopped basil and chilli flakes.
- For Plating
- Take a plate and make a bed with Penne Arrabiata. Place the skewer of smoked chipotle tikka on it and serve it with garlic Pudina Naan.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +