Smoked Mackerel Spaghetti with Cherry Tomato Prep Time:
35 mins minutes Cook Time:
- Chef’s art Red Pasta Sauce base - 100g
- Water - 330ml
- Cooked Spaghetti - 200g
- Olive oil - 50ml
- Chopped garlic - 20g
- Cherry tomato - 50g
- Smoked Mackerel fillet - 100g
- Chef’s Art Chilli flakes - 1 pinch
- Lemon juice - 10ml
- Salt & Pepper - To taste
- Black olives - To garnish
- Grated Parmesan cheese - To garnish
- Mix Chef’s art Red Pasta Sauce base with water and whisk it well to avoid lumps.
- Heat olive oil in a pan add chopped garlic and sauté.
- Add pasta sauce mixture, allow it to boil for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- On an Oil greased tray mix cherry tomato, fish fillets, Lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake it for 5 min at 180 degree Celsius and take it out.
- Take a pan, add olive oil, baked cherry tomato & fish fillet into it.
- Toss it well with boiled spaghetti and pasta sauce into it.
- Simmer until Spaghetti is coated with sauce, add grated cheese, Olives, Chef's Art Chilli flakes and Basil leaves toss it well and serve.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +