Spaghetti Con Pollo in Mango jalapeno sauce Prep Time:
15 minutes Cook Time:
- Spaghetti Pasta - 150g
- Chicken - 100g
- Fresh cream - 150g
- Chef’s Art Mango jalapeno dip seasoning - 25g
- Red chilies - 1 no.
- Grated cheese - 10g
- Olive oil - 20ml
- White wine - 60ml
- Salt & pepper - As per taste
- Cilantro - 1 sprig
- Cut chicken in Cubes and keep aside.
- Boil Spaghetti pasta for minimum 8-10 mins with salt. Drain excess water and toss with little oil so that it doesn’t stick.
- Pour oil into a pan on medium heat, add Chicken cubes to it and sauté it until done with salt & pepper.
- Add white wine and bring to boil then lower the flame.Add Fresh Cream mixed with Chef’s Art Mango jalapeno dip seasoning.
- Cook till it gets desired consistency & remove from flame.
- Add pasta to the serving plate and pour the sauce over it.
- Garnish the dish with chopped red chillies, grated cheese & Sprig of cilantro leaf and serve hot.
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +