Spaghetti Con Pollo in Mango jalapeno sauce Prep Time:
15 minutes Cook Time:
- Spaghetti Pasta - 150g
- Chicken - 100g
- Fresh cream - 150g
- Chef’s Art Mango jalapeno dip seasoning - 25g
- Red chilies - 1 no.
- Grated cheese - 10g
- Olive oil - 20ml
- White wine - 60ml
- Salt & pepper - As per taste
- Cilantro - 1 sprig
- Cut chicken in Cubes and keep aside.
- Boil Spaghetti pasta for minimum 8-10 mins with salt. Drain excess water and toss with little oil so that it doesn’t stick.
- Pour oil into a pan on medium heat, add Chicken cubes to it and sauté it until done with salt & pepper.
- Add white wine and bring to boil then lower the flame.Add Fresh Cream mixed with Chef’s Art Mango jalapeno dip seasoning.
- Cook till it gets desired consistency & remove from flame.
- Add pasta to the serving plate and pour the sauce over it.
- Garnish the dish with chopped red chillies, grated cheese & Sprig of cilantro leaf and serve hot.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +