Spicy Skewerd Chicken Kebab Served With Chipotle Salsa By
- Chicken Breast - 200g
- Green Capsicum - 1 no.
- Red Pepper - 1 no.
- Yellow Pepper - 1 no.
- Onion - 1 no.
- Cherry Tomato - 4-5 no.
- Chef's Art Spicy Premium Marinade - 10g
- Oil - 5 ml
- 1. Cut chicken into dices and keep aside.
- 2. Wash and cut the vegetable into dices.
- 3. Thread the chicken and vegetables in a wooden skewer and keep aside.
- 4. Take a plate make Marination by using Chef's Art Premium Spicy marinade and oil.
- 5. Apply it on skewered chicken and keep it aside for 30 min.
- 6. Grill the chicken at 180C in the oven for 10-15 min.
- 7. Serve along with Sweet and spicy chipotle salsa.
Piri Piri Pan Seared Fish
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +