Spicy Skewerd Chicken Kebab Served With Chipotle Salsa By
- Chicken Breast - 200g
- Green Capsicum - 1 no.
- Red Pepper - 1 no.
- Yellow Pepper - 1 no.
- Onion - 1 no.
- Cherry Tomato - 4-5 no.
- Chef's Art Spicy Premium Marinade - 10g
- Oil - 5 ml
- 1. Cut chicken into dices and keep aside.
- 2. Wash and cut the vegetable into dices.
- 3. Thread the chicken and vegetables in a wooden skewer and keep aside.
- 4. Take a plate make Marination by using Chef's Art Premium Spicy marinade and oil.
- 5. Apply it on skewered chicken and keep it aside for 30 min.
- 6. Grill the chicken at 180C in the oven for 10-15 min.
- 7. Serve along with Sweet and spicy chipotle salsa.
Piri Piri Pan Seared Fish
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +