Stuffed potatoes with cheesy mushrooms Prep Time:
10 minutes Cook Time:
- Potatoes - 4 no.
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Chef's Art White Pasta Sauce - 1/2 cup
- Green chillies (finely chopped) - 1 tsp
- Onion (finely chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Mushroom (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Chef’s Art Oregano Spice Sprinkler - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Cut all the potatoes vertically with the skin and scoop out the centre.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry potatoes till they turn crisp or light brown in colour from all the sides. Remove excess oil with absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle salt over the potatoes. Keep aside.
- Mix 35 gm or 1/4 cup of Chef's Art White pasta sauce mix in 200 ml of water and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non- stick pan, add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame.
- Add the mushrooms, Chef's Art Oregano spice sprinkler and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the white pasta sauce mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes (or until consistency gets thick).
- Place the fried potato halves on a serving plate and put little of the mushroom mixture in each half.
- Serve warm.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +