Alfredo Penne Primevera
- Pasta Penne (Boiled) - 400g
- White Pasta Sauce Mix - 60g
- Parmesan Cheese Grated - 50g
- Carrot - 50g
- Broccoli Florets - 50g
- Mushrooms - 50g
- Green Peas - 20g
- Milk - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR WHITE PASTA SAUCE
- Boil carrot, broccoli, green peas and mushrooms; drain and keep aside.
- Boil pasta penne with little oil until 3/4 done.
- Take cold milk in a separate bowl, add seasoning and whisk it without lumps.
- Boil the mixture in slow flame until thick creamy texture.
- Add boiled vegetables and penne and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add grated parmesan cheese, let it melt in sauce and serve hot.
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +