Alfredo Penne Primevera
- Pasta Penne (Boiled) - 400g
- White Pasta Sauce Mix - 60g
- Parmesan Cheese Grated - 50g
- Carrot - 50g
- Broccoli Florets - 50g
- Mushrooms - 50g
- Green Peas - 20g
- Milk - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR WHITE PASTA SAUCE
- Boil carrot, broccoli, green peas and mushrooms; drain and keep aside.
- Boil pasta penne with little oil until 3/4 done.
- Take cold milk in a separate bowl, add seasoning and whisk it without lumps.
- Boil the mixture in slow flame until thick creamy texture.
- Add boiled vegetables and penne and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add grated parmesan cheese, let it melt in sauce and serve hot.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +