Alfredo Penne Primevera
- Pasta Penne (Boiled) - 400g
- White Pasta Sauce Mix - 60g
- Parmesan Cheese Grated - 50g
- Carrot - 50g
- Broccoli Florets - 50g
- Mushrooms - 50g
- Green Peas - 20g
- Milk - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR WHITE PASTA SAUCE
- Boil carrot, broccoli, green peas and mushrooms; drain and keep aside.
- Boil pasta penne with little oil until 3/4 done.
- Take cold milk in a separate bowl, add seasoning and whisk it without lumps.
- Boil the mixture in slow flame until thick creamy texture.
- Add boiled vegetables and penne and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add grated parmesan cheese, let it melt in sauce and serve hot.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +