Aloo and Shimla Mirch Sabji Serving:
For 4 People
- Potatos boiled wedges cut - 250g
- Capsicum (Yellow,Red,Green) wedges cut - 200g
- Onion chopped - 150g
- Tomato chopped - 100g
- green chilli slit - 2
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 50g
- Kashmiri chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
- Chefs Art Kitchen king masala - 20g
- Kasoori methi crushed - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 100ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART KITCHEN KING MASALA
- Boil Potatoes make cubes, prepare vegetables and keep a side.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add Onion and saute till golden brown.
- In medium flame, add Green chillies, Ginger Garlic paste and saute further.
- Add Tomatoes, stir fry until soft and mashed, reduce the flame.
- Add Chef's Art kitchen king masala, Chilli powder saute further.
- When raw flavour goes off, sprinkle some water and add potatoes and capsicum.
- On a medium flame cook vegetables sprinkling water when needed.
- When capsicum is cooked well, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +