Aloo and Shimla Mirch Sabji Serving:
For 4 People
- Potatos boiled wedges cut - 250g
- Capsicum (Yellow,Red,Green) wedges cut - 200g
- Onion chopped - 150g
- Tomato chopped - 100g
- green chilli slit - 2
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 50g
- Kashmiri chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
- Chefs Art Kitchen king masala - 20g
- Kasoori methi crushed - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 100ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART KITCHEN KING MASALA
- Boil Potatoes make cubes, prepare vegetables and keep a side.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add Onion and saute till golden brown.
- In medium flame, add Green chillies, Ginger Garlic paste and saute further.
- Add Tomatoes, stir fry until soft and mashed, reduce the flame.
- Add Chef's Art kitchen king masala, Chilli powder saute further.
- When raw flavour goes off, sprinkle some water and add potatoes and capsicum.
- On a medium flame cook vegetables sprinkling water when needed.
- When capsicum is cooked well, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +