Aloo Capsicum Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Potato cubes - 100g
- Capsicum cubes - 100g
- Tomato cubes - 100g
- Ginger garlic Paste - 100g
- Chopped Onion - 200g
- Chopped Tomato - 100g
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Spicefield Sabji masala - 25g
- Spicefield coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Spicefield turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Slit green chillies - 2
- Cooking cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped Coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD SABJI MASALA
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin, ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add Onions and saute till brown , add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder, saute and sprinkle some water.
- Add potatoes, capsicum and tomato cubes, saute further and add enough water.
- Check if potatoes are cooked, add Spicefield Sabji masala and give a boil.
- Add whipped cooking cream and mix well.
- Garnish with Corriander leaves and serve hot.
Food Service India offers a wonderful range of products at a very effective price-range.
- Chef Mayur Gupta +
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +