Aloo Capsicum Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Potato cubes - 100g
- Capsicum cubes - 100g
- Tomato cubes - 100g
- Ginger garlic Paste - 100g
- Chopped Onion - 200g
- Chopped Tomato - 100g
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Spicefield Sabji masala - 25g
- Spicefield coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Spicefield turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Slit green chillies - 2
- Cooking cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped Coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD SABJI MASALA
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin, ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add Onions and saute till brown , add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder, saute and sprinkle some water.
- Add potatoes, capsicum and tomato cubes, saute further and add enough water.
- Check if potatoes are cooked, add Spicefield Sabji masala and give a boil.
- Add whipped cooking cream and mix well.
- Garnish with Corriander leaves and serve hot.
There is only one word for Food Service India spices - AWESOME! We use all their entire range of spices and the packaging and price is just fantabulous. Looking forward to more products!
- Chef Bharat Burman +
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +