Aloo Mutter Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Potatoes - 400g
- Boiled Peas - 250g
- Onions - 250g
- Ginger paste - 30g
- Garlic paste - 20g
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes - 250g
- Curd - 100ml
- Cashewnut paste - 25g
- Salt - to taste
- Chef's Art Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART GARAM MASALA
- Boil potatoes, peel and cut in to quarters, Make a paste out of soaked cashews and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Onions saute untill translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute further , add Tomatoes and cook till soft and mashed.
- Add Turmeric powder,Chilli powder ,salt and sute further till raw flavour goes off.
- Sprinkle some water to make it semi gravy, add Boiled potatos , Green peas ,cashew paste and bring it to boil.
- When garvy is boiling ,add Chefs Art garam masala , mix well garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +