Aloo Mutter Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Potatoes - 400g
- Boiled Peas - 250g
- Onions - 250g
- Ginger paste - 30g
- Garlic paste - 20g
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes - 250g
- Curd - 100ml
- Cashewnut paste - 25g
- Salt - to taste
- Chef's Art Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART GARAM MASALA
- Boil potatoes, peel and cut in to quarters, Make a paste out of soaked cashews and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Onions saute untill translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute further , add Tomatoes and cook till soft and mashed.
- Add Turmeric powder,Chilli powder ,salt and sute further till raw flavour goes off.
- Sprinkle some water to make it semi gravy, add Boiled potatos , Green peas ,cashew paste and bring it to boil.
- When garvy is boiling ,add Chefs Art garam masala , mix well garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +