Bombay Pav Bhaji Serving:
For 4 People
- Boiled Vegetables (Potato, green peas, Carrot) - 300g
- Chopped coriander leaves - for garnish
- Onion Chopped - 100g
- Tomato chopped - 250g
- Green chillies - 2
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 50g
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chef's Art garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Chef's Art Pav bhaji masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
- Butter - 100g
- Pav buns - 10
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART PAV BHAJI MASALA
- Boil Potato, Carrot, Green peas seperatly and mash with potato masher, keep a side.
- Heat butter in a pan, add Onions stair fry until translucent, add green chillies and tomato cook further till soft.
- Add Ginger & Garlic paste and saute further for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the flame, add Turmeric powder, chefs Art Pav bhaji masala, salt and cook further.
- Add the mashed vegetables and mash again with masala , sprinkle water when it is dry.
- Add Lime juce, chopped corriander leaves and serve with buter-glazed hot pav buns.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +