Bombay Pav Bhaji Serving:
For 4 People
- Boiled Vegetables (Potato, green peas, Carrot) - 300g
- Chopped coriander leaves - for garnish
- Onion Chopped - 100g
- Tomato chopped - 250g
- Green chillies - 2
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 50g
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chef's Art garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Chef's Art Pav bhaji masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
- Butter - 100g
- Pav buns - 10
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART PAV BHAJI MASALA
- Boil Potato, Carrot, Green peas seperatly and mash with potato masher, keep a side.
- Heat butter in a pan, add Onions stair fry until translucent, add green chillies and tomato cook further till soft.
- Add Ginger & Garlic paste and saute further for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the flame, add Turmeric powder, chefs Art Pav bhaji masala, salt and cook further.
- Add the mashed vegetables and mash again with masala , sprinkle water when it is dry.
- Add Lime juce, chopped corriander leaves and serve with buter-glazed hot pav buns.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +