Bombay Pav Bhaji Serving:
For 4 People
- Boiled Vegetables (Potato, green peas, Carrot) - 300g
- Chopped coriander leaves - for garnish
- Onion Chopped - 100g
- Tomato chopped - 250g
- Green chillies - 2
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 50g
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chef's Art garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Chef's Art Pav bhaji masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
- Butter - 100g
- Pav buns - 10
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART PAV BHAJI MASALA
- Boil Potato, Carrot, Green peas seperatly and mash with potato masher, keep a side.
- Heat butter in a pan, add Onions stair fry until translucent, add green chillies and tomato cook further till soft.
- Add Ginger & Garlic paste and saute further for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the flame, add Turmeric powder, chefs Art Pav bhaji masala, salt and cook further.
- Add the mashed vegetables and mash again with masala , sprinkle water when it is dry.
- Add Lime juce, chopped corriander leaves and serve with buter-glazed hot pav buns.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +