Chana Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Chick Peas (Chana) - 200g
- Cooking oil - 50ml
- Onion chopped - 150g
- Tomatoes chopped - 200g
- Spicefield Chana Masala - 25g
- Spicefield Kashmiri Mirch Powder - 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon wedge & ginger julienne - for garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD CHANA MASALA
- Pressure cook chick peas (Pre soaked over night) with salt, baking soda & 2 liters of water.
- Keep boiled chick peas aside without draining water.
- Heat Oil in a kadai, add chopped onions and stir fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add tomatoes and cook further till tomatoes become soft.
- Add boiled chick peas with water.
- Add Spicefield Chana masala and Kashmiri mirch, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Simmer till consistency is thick, check for salt and Granish with ginger julienne & Lemon wedges.
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +
Spicefield spices are really good and they come in high-grade packaging which adds to the convenience. On top of that, the service levels of the team are just amazing.
- Sanjay +