Cheesy White Sauce Base Serving:
For 4 People
- Milk or water - 1.5 cups (200g)
- Seasoning - 3 tsp (20g)
- Cooked pasta - 1 cup (100g)
- Butter/ olive oil - 2 tsp (10g)
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEESY WHITE SAUCE BASE
- Make the mix of milk and seasoning.
- Take a pan, add oil or butter and pour the mixture.
- Add pasta to the pan and boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Finish the pasta by adding grate parmesan or cheddar cheese and some fresh basil.
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +