Chhole Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Soaked white chick pea - 200g
- Cooking Oil - 2 tbsp
- Chef's Art chhole masala - 2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes - 200g
- Chopped onions - 150g
- Slit Green chillies - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Salt - to taste
- Juliennes of ginger - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART CHHOLE MASALA
- Wash chickpea and pressure cook until soft.
- Heat oil, saute ginger garlic paste, add onion and saute till golden brown, then add tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Add green chillies, boiled chickpea and Chef's Art chhole masala, cook further.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with juliennes of ginger.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +