Chhole Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Soaked white chick pea - 200g
- Cooking Oil - 2 tbsp
- Chef's Art chhole masala - 2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes - 200g
- Chopped onions - 150g
- Slit Green chillies - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Salt - to taste
- Juliennes of ginger - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART CHHOLE MASALA
- Wash chickpea and pressure cook until soft.
- Heat oil, saute ginger garlic paste, add onion and saute till golden brown, then add tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Add green chillies, boiled chickpea and Chef's Art chhole masala, cook further.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with juliennes of ginger.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +