Chhole Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Soaked white chick pea - 200g
- Cooking Oil - 2 tbsp
- Chef's Art chhole masala - 2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes - 200g
- Chopped onions - 150g
- Slit Green chillies - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Salt - to taste
- Juliennes of ginger - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART CHHOLE MASALA
- Wash chickpea and pressure cook until soft.
- Heat oil, saute ginger garlic paste, add onion and saute till golden brown, then add tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Add green chillies, boiled chickpea and Chef's Art chhole masala, cook further.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with juliennes of ginger.
There is only one word for Food Service India spices - AWESOME! We use all their entire range of spices and the packaging and price is just fantabulous. Looking forward to more products!
- Chef Bharat Burman +
Food Service India offers a wonderful range of products at a very effective price-range.
- Chef Mayur Gupta +