Chicken 65 Serving:
For 10 People
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Curry Leaves - 20 to 25 nos.
- Sliced Green Chili - 4 to 5 nos.
- Spicy Chicken Base (Chicken 65) - 4 tablespoons (65g)
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tablespoons (30ml)
- Water - 3 to 4 tablespoons
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICY CHICKEN BASE (CHICKEN 65)
- Cut chicken into desired pieces.
- In a bowl take Spicy Chicken Base, sunflower oil, water, chicken pieces & mix well. Marinate completely and keep it for minimum 3 hours.
- Add curry leaves and sliced green chili into the marinated chicken just before frying and let it fry on low flame.
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +