Chicken 65 Serving:
For 10 People
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Curry Leaves - 20 to 25 nos.
- Sliced Green Chili - 4 to 5 nos.
- Spicy Chicken Base (Chicken 65) - 4 tablespoons (65g)
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tablespoons (30ml)
- Water - 3 to 4 tablespoons
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICY CHICKEN BASE (CHICKEN 65)
- Cut chicken into desired pieces.
- In a bowl take Spicy Chicken Base, sunflower oil, water, chicken pieces & mix well. Marinate completely and keep it for minimum 3 hours.
- Add curry leaves and sliced green chili into the marinated chicken just before frying and let it fry on low flame.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +