Chicken Curry Serving:
For 5 People
- Chicken drumsticks - 1Kg
- Chopped Onions - 250g
- Slit Green chillies - 4
- Ginger Garlic paste - 50g
- Cooking Oil - 3 tbsp
- Chopped Tomatoes - 150g
- Spicefield Kashmiri Mirch - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Chicken masala - 2 tsp
- Cashewnut paste - 100g
- Curd - 100g
- Chopped Coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD CHICKEN MASALA
- Heat oil in a pan, Add Onions saute till brown.
- Add Tomatoes, green chillies and cook till tomatoes are soft.
- On low flame, add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add Chilli powder, Spicefield Chicken masala and stir fry.
- Add chicken and curd, saute further and add salt.
- Increase flame, add water and cook until chicken is soft and tender.
- When chicken is cooked , add cashew nut paste and bring it to boil.
- Garnish with Chopped coriander. Serve hot.
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +