Chilly Chicken Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 200g
- Chinese Chilli Base - 3 tablespoons (50g)
- Capsicum - 1 medium sized
- Onion (cube cut) - 1 medium sized
- Green chilli - 3 nos.
- Garlic - 1 clove chopped
- Corn Flour - 1 tablespoon (15g)
- Salt - to taste
- Spring Onion - 2 medium sized
- Sunflower Oil - 1 tablespoon of oil (15ml) to deep fry
- Water 2 cups - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHINESE CHILLI BASE
- Cut chicken into desired pieces; coat each piece with corn flour and little salt, deep fry until cooked.
- Dice and saut; capsicum, onion for one minute in a pan.
- Add Chinese Chili Base to boiling water, stir and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fried chicken and cook further for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & slit green chilly
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +