Chilly Chicken Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 200g
- Chinese Chilli Base - 3 tablespoons (50g)
- Capsicum - 1 medium sized
- Onion (cube cut) - 1 medium sized
- Green chilli - 3 nos.
- Garlic - 1 clove chopped
- Corn Flour - 1 tablespoon (15g)
- Salt - to taste
- Spring Onion - 2 medium sized
- Sunflower Oil - 1 tablespoon of oil (15ml) to deep fry
- Water 2 cups - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHINESE CHILLI BASE
- Cut chicken into desired pieces; coat each piece with corn flour and little salt, deep fry until cooked.
- Dice and saut; capsicum, onion for one minute in a pan.
- Add Chinese Chili Base to boiling water, stir and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fried chicken and cook further for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & slit green chilly
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +