Chinese Manchurian Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 200g
- Chinese Manchurian Base - 3 tablespoons (50g)
- Capsicum - 1 medium sized
- Onion (cube cut) - 1 medium sized
- Corn Flour - 1 tablespoon (15g)
- Salt - to taste
- Spring Onion - 2 medium sized
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tablespoons (30ml) to deep fry
- Water 2 cups - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHINESE MANCHURIAN BASE
- Cut chicken into desired pieces; coat each piece with corn flour and little salt. Deep fry until cooked.
- Dice and saute capsicum, onion for one minute in a pan.
- Add Chinese Manchurian Base to boiling water. Stir and bring to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fried chicken and cook further for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +