Chinese Manchurian Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 200g
- Chinese Manchurian Base - 3 tablespoons (50g)
- Capsicum - 1 medium sized
- Onion (cube cut) - 1 medium sized
- Corn Flour - 1 tablespoon (15g)
- Salt - to taste
- Spring Onion - 2 medium sized
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tablespoons (30ml) to deep fry
- Water 2 cups - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHINESE MANCHURIAN BASE
- Cut chicken into desired pieces; coat each piece with corn flour and little salt. Deep fry until cooked.
- Dice and saute capsicum, onion for one minute in a pan.
- Add Chinese Manchurian Base to boiling water. Stir and bring to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fried chicken and cook further for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion.
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +