Crispy Cajun Breader Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 450 g
- Breading Mix - 6 tablespoons
- Maida - 1 kg
- Water - just for dipping
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CRISPY CAJUN BREADING MIX
- Mix breading mix with refined flour in the ratio of 1:10.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces in the breading mix by pressing it softly and lightly dusted, put dusted chicken onto the strainer and dip it into the other water container to remove the excess flour and to make it moist.
- Take it out and put it back into the breading mix & flour, mix again coat it with flour and press gently and stain the excess flour using the perforated tray.
- Fry it in a preheated fryer at 180 ° C for 12 minutes or till golden brown.
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +