Crispy Cajun Breader Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 450 g
- Breading Mix - 6 tablespoons
- Maida - 1 kg
- Water - just for dipping
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CRISPY CAJUN BREADING MIX
- Mix breading mix with refined flour in the ratio of 1:10.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces in the breading mix by pressing it softly and lightly dusted, put dusted chicken onto the strainer and dip it into the other water container to remove the excess flour and to make it moist.
- Take it out and put it back into the breading mix & flour, mix again coat it with flour and press gently and stain the excess flour using the perforated tray.
- Fry it in a preheated fryer at 180 ° C for 12 minutes or till golden brown.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +