For 7 People
- Cold water - 1500ml
- Ginger - 1/2 inch piece
- Green chillies - 1
- Mint leaves - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Lime juice - 10ml
- Salt & sugar - to taste
- Spicefield Jaljeera masala - 20g
- Ice cubes - 500g
- Lemon rings and Mint leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD JALJEERA MASALA
- Grind Mint leaves,Coriander leaves, Ginger ,Green chillies with water into a smooth paste.
- Add cold water and mix well.
- Pass through a strainer, add lime juice, Spicefield Jaljeera masala and hing.
- Add ice cubes, garnish with mint, lemon rings and serve chilled.
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +
Spicefield spices are really good and they come in high-grade packaging which adds to the convenience. On top of that, the service levels of the team are just amazing.
- Sanjay +