Malai Tikka Serving:
For 1 People
- Chicken/ Paneer - 200g
- Seasoning - 1.5 tsp (20g)
- Hung curd - 1 tbsp (15g)
- Cream - 1 tbsp (15g)
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR MALAI TIKKA BASE
- Cut the chicken/ paneer in the desired size.
- Take curd, cream and seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Add chicken into the seasoning and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Grill at 180°C for 10 - 15 minutes.
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +