Masala Fry Fish Serving:
For 4 People
- Mackerel (cleaned) - 500g
- Spicefield Fish masala - 20g
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Lime juice - 4 tbsp
- Oil (for shallow fry) - 100ml
- Spicefield Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Curry leaves and Lemon Wedge - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD FISH MASALA
- Mix Spicefield Fish masala, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, ajwain, salt and water(optional) to make smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on Fish and rest it for 30 mins.
- Heat enough oil and shallow fry.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves and lemon wedges.
Spicefield spices are really good and they come in high-grade packaging which adds to the convenience. On top of that, the service levels of the team are just amazing.
- Sanjay +
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +