Mutton Curry Serving:
For 4 People
- Mutton pieces - 500g
- Chopped Onion - 150g
- Chopped Tomatoes - 150g
- Spicefield Meat masala - 20g
- Spicefield Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Kashmiri mirch powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Green chillies - 2
- Cashewnuts - 100g
- Ginger garlic paste - 100g
- Curd - 100g
- Oil - 100ml
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD MEAT MASALA
- Wash mutton, pressure cook with ginger garlic paste, turmeric and salt.
- Grind soaked cashewnuts with little water to make paste.
- Heat oil, Add onions and fry till golden brown, add green chillies ,tomatoes and cook further until soft.
- Reduce flame, add Kashmiri mirch powder,coriander powder, turmeric powder and saute.
- Mix curd, mutton pieces and salt, cook on low flame.
- Add hot water and cook in medium flame until meat is tender.
- Add the cashew paste, Spicefield meat masala, garam masala, continue stirring and bring it to boil.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +
Food Service India offers a wonderful range of products at a very effective price-range.
- Chef Mayur Gupta +