Paneer Butter Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Tomato puree(cooked and without seeds) - 500ml
- Cooking Oil - 50ml
- Garlic Paste - 100g
- Spicefield Kasoori methi crushed - 1 tsp
- Butter - 100g
- Spicefield Kashmiri mirch powder - 20g
- Spicefield Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 30g
- Mava (Optional for richness) - 100g
- Paneer cubes - 500g
- Whipped cooking cream - 3 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Whipped cooking cream - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD GARAM MASALA
- Heat Oil in a thick bottom pan, saute Ginger Garlic paste and Kashmiri mirch.
- Add tomato puree and bring it to boil.
- Add salt, sugar, paneer cubes and mix well.
- Allow it to boil until desired consistancy, add Kasoori methi, Spicefield garam masala, Mava and Butter.
- Simmer for sometime.
- Garnish with cream.
Food Service India offers a wonderful range of products at a very effective price-range.
- Chef Mayur Gupta +
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +