- Pasta Cooked - 850g
- Red pasta sauce mix - 150g
- Water - 1000ml
- Chopped garlic - 25g
- olive oil - 3 tbsp
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR RED PASTA SAUCE
- Mix water and Red Pasta seasoning and keep aside.
- Boil pasta penne with little oil until 3/4 done.
- Heat olive oil in sauce pan, add chopped garlic and saute till flavour comes out.
- Add the mixture of seasoning and water and boil till saucy consistency.
- Add cooked pasta, cook further for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +