- Pasta Cooked - 850g
- Red pasta sauce mix - 150g
- Water - 1000ml
- Chopped garlic - 25g
- olive oil - 3 tbsp
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR RED PASTA SAUCE
- Mix water and Red Pasta seasoning and keep aside.
- Boil pasta penne with little oil until 3/4 done.
- Heat olive oil in sauce pan, add chopped garlic and saute till flavour comes out.
- Add the mixture of seasoning and water and boil till saucy consistency.
- Add cooked pasta, cook further for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +