- Pasta Cooked - 850g
- Red pasta sauce mix - 150g
- Water - 1000ml
- Chopped garlic - 25g
- olive oil - 3 tbsp
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR RED PASTA SAUCE
- Mix water and Red Pasta seasoning and keep aside.
- Boil pasta penne with little oil until 3/4 done.
- Heat olive oil in sauce pan, add chopped garlic and saute till flavour comes out.
- Add the mixture of seasoning and water and boil till saucy consistency.
- Add cooked pasta, cook further for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +