Pasta in Red Sauce Serving:
For 1 People
- Tomato puree - 3 tbsp (40g)
- water - 1/2 cup (40g)
- seasoning - 3 tsp (20g)
- Cooked pasta - 1 cup (100g)
- butter/ olive oil - 2 tsp (10g)
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE BASE
- Make the mix of tomato puree, water and seasoning.
- Take a pan, add oil or butter and pour the mix.
- Add pasta to the pan and boil the mix for 2 minutes.
- Finish the pasta by adding grate parmesan or cheddar cheese and some fresh basil.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +