Pasta in Red Sauce Serving:
For 1 People
- Tomato puree - 3 tbsp (40g)
- water - 1/2 cup (40g)
- seasoning - 3 tsp (20g)
- Cooked pasta - 1 cup (100g)
- butter/ olive oil - 2 tsp (10g)
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE BASE
- Make the mix of tomato puree, water and seasoning.
- Take a pan, add oil or butter and pour the mix.
- Add pasta to the pan and boil the mix for 2 minutes.
- Finish the pasta by adding grate parmesan or cheddar cheese and some fresh basil.
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +