Pav Bhaji Serving:
For 5 People
- Potatoes - 500g
- Green peas - 100g
- Carrot - 50g
- Chopped French beans - 50g
- Chopped Onions - 100g
- Chopped tomatoes - 150g
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Chopped capsicum - 50g
- Slit Green chillies - 1
- Butter - 150g
- Spicefield Chilli powder (Optional) - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Pavbhaji masala - 20g
- Pav buns - 8
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD PAV BHAJI MASALA
- Boil potatoes,carrot ,Peas, french beans mash all vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat 3/4th of Butter in a pan, Add Onions, Tomato , Capsicum, Green chillies and saute.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute further, Add Spicefield Pavbhaji masala,Chilli powder, Garam masala and stir fry.
- Add water, mashed vegetables, cook further till you get desired consistency and add salt.
- Add remaining butter on top and garnish with coriander leaves , Serve with hot Pav buns.
Spicefield spices are really good and they come in high-grade packaging which adds to the convenience. On top of that, the service levels of the team are just amazing.
- Sanjay +
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +