Pepper Corn Sauce
- Chef's Art Demi Glace Sauce Powder - 50g
- Water - 400ml
- Crushed Pepper - 50g
- Cream - 2 tbsp
- Red Wine (optional) - 100ml
- Butter - 50g
- Fresh Parsley Chopped - 2 tsp
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR DEMI GLACE SAUCE POWDER
- Mix demi glace powder with 400ml water and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet and pepper corns and saute.
- Then add red wine and boil for a few minutes.
- When the wine has reduced, pour the demi glace powder and water mix adn cook further; while boiling check for the desired consistency.
- Add cooking cream and simmer for 20 seconds.
- Peppercorn sauce goes well with Steak, Mashed Potato adn Sizzlers.
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +