Rajma Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Kidney beans (Rajma) - 500g
- Chopped Onion - 200g
- Chopped Tomatoes - 300g
- Slit Green chilli - 2
- Ginger Garlic paste - 50g
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1/2 tsp
- Cooking Oil - 50ml
- Spicefield Rajma masala - 40g
- Spicefield Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- BUtter - 50g
- Whipped cooking cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD RAJMA MASALA
- Soak kidney beans over night and pressure cook it with salt until kidney beans are cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera and Onion saute till brown , add green chillies, add tomatoes and cook till soft.
- On low flame add Ginger Garlic paste and saute.
- Add Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Salt as per taste and saute.
- When masala is cooked add boiled kidney beans and water if required and cook further.
- Add Spicefield Rajma masala, butter, whipped cooking cream, Garam masala and give it a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Food Service India offers a wonderful range of products at a very effective price-range.
- Chef Mayur Gupta +
Spicefield spices are really good and they come in high-grade packaging which adds to the convenience. On top of that, the service levels of the team are just amazing.
- Sanjay +