Rajma Masala Serving:
For 4 People
- Kidney beans (Rajma) - 500g
- Chopped Onion - 200g
- Chopped Tomatoes - 300g
- Slit Green chilli - 2
- Ginger Garlic paste - 50g
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1/2 tsp
- Cooking Oil - 50ml
- Spicefield Rajma masala - 40g
- Spicefield Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- BUtter - 50g
- Whipped cooking cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD RAJMA MASALA
- Soak kidney beans over night and pressure cook it with salt until kidney beans are cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera and Onion saute till brown , add green chillies, add tomatoes and cook till soft.
- On low flame add Ginger Garlic paste and saute.
- Add Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Salt as per taste and saute.
- When masala is cooked add boiled kidney beans and water if required and cook further.
- Add Spicefield Rajma masala, butter, whipped cooking cream, Garam masala and give it a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +
There is only one word for Food Service India spices - AWESOME! We use all their entire range of spices and the packaging and price is just fantabulous. Looking forward to more products!
- Chef Bharat Burman +