For 5 People
- Toor dal - 150g
- Mix veg cubes (Ladyfinger, Drumsticks, Pumpkin, Brinjal, etc) - 200g
- Water - 1lt.
- Tamarind pulp - 2 tbsp
- Spicefield Sambar masala - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for tempering
- Spicefield Mustard seeds - for tempering
- Spicefield whole red chilli - for tempering
- curry leaves - for tempering
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD SAMBAR MASALA
- Cook toor dal in water with turmeric and salt for 30 mins.
- Once dal has soupy consistency, add vegetables and cook further.
- Add tamarind juice and bring it to boil.
- Add Spicefield sambar masala, boil further and check for salt.
- For tempering, heat oil, crackle mustard seeds, whole red chillies and curry leaves and add it on cooked dal.
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +