For 5 People
- Toor dal - 150g
- Mix veg cubes (Ladyfinger, Drumsticks, Pumpkin, Brinjal, etc) - 200g
- Water - 1lt.
- Tamarind pulp - 2 tbsp
- Spicefield Sambar masala - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for tempering
- Spicefield Mustard seeds - for tempering
- Spicefield whole red chilli - for tempering
- curry leaves - for tempering
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD SAMBAR MASALA
- Cook toor dal in water with turmeric and salt for 30 mins.
- Once dal has soupy consistency, add vegetables and cook further.
- Add tamarind juice and bring it to boil.
- Add Spicefield sambar masala, boil further and check for salt.
- For tempering, heat oil, crackle mustard seeds, whole red chillies and curry leaves and add it on cooked dal.
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +