Schezwan Chicken Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 200g
- Chinese Schezwan Base - 2.5 tablespoons (40g)
- Capsicum - 1 medium sized
- Onion (cube cut) - 1 medium sized
- Sliced Green chilli - 2 nos.
- Corn Flour - 1 tablespoon (15g)
- Salt - to taste
- Spring Onion - 2 medium sized
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tablespoon of oil (30ml) to deep fry
- Water 2 cups - 400ml
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHINESE SCHEZWAN BASE
- Cut chicken into desired pieces; coat each piece with corn flour and little salt, deep fry until cooked.
- Dice and saute capsicum, onion for one minute in a pan. Add Chinese Schezwan Base into boiling water, stir and bring to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fried chicken and cook further for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and slit green chilly.
Food Service India offers excellent products especially for Chinese dishes.
- Chef Shyam Dutt +
FSIPL's seasonings have very been helpful in improving taste of our dishes
- Harani +