Seasonal Fruit Chaat Serving:
For 2 People
- Apple - 1 large (cube cut)
- Banana - 1
- Grapes seedless - 100g
- Watermelon seedless - 100g (cube cut)
- Pomegranate - 50g
- Pineapple cubes - 100g
- Chef's Art Chaat masala - 10g
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Lime juice - 10ml
- Mint leaves - for garnish
- Black Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR CHEF'S ART CHAAT MASALA
- Place all cut fruits in a bowl.
- Add Black pepper, Chef's Art Chaat masala, Lime juice and salt, Toss it well.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
We are using Food Service India's bakery products and sprinklers from a long time. The products are great in quality and consistency.
Pizza dough mix gives great texture in pizza and bread. Oregano spice sprinkler gives great taste and aroma.
- Chander Baweja +