Spicy Grill Marinade Serving:
For 10 People
- Chicken Meat Boneless - 1kg
- Spicy Grill Marinade - 4 tablespoons
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Cold Water - 2 tablespoons
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICY GRILL MARINADE
- Cut the chicken into desired size.
- In a bowl add Spicy Grill Marinade, oil and cold water to the chicken.
- Marinate chicken pieces with Spicy Grill Marinade thoroughly.
- Keep it for minimum for 3 hours.
- Grill in a griller or electric oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
We have been using Food Service India's products for last two years. Their seasonings and demi glace sauce are well received by our diners. Thanks to the team!
- Thilak Gunasekaran +
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +