Tandoori Chicken Serving:
For 4 People
- Chicken - 750g
- Ginger Garlic paste - 70g
- Spicefield Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Tandoori Chicken masala - 20g
- Lime Juice - 2 tbsp
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Hung curd - 200g,
- Spicefield Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Chaat masala - 2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Mint chutney - as an accompaniment
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD TANDOORI CHICKEN MASALA
- Clean and make slit in chicken.
- In a bowl, take Oil, Ginger garlic paste, Spicefield Tandoori Chicken masala, Chilli powder, Kasoori methi and Ajwain.
- Add curd and lemon juice to the above and make fine paste.
- Apply the paste on Chicken and marinate it for minimum two hours(or overnight in chiller).
- Cook the marinated chicken in a pre-heated tandoor or pre-heated oven (200* Celsius for 15 min).
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve with mint chutney.
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +
Food Service India offers a wonderful range of products at a very effective price-range.
- Chef Mayur Gupta +