Tandoori Tikka Serving:
For 2 People
- Chicken/Paneer - 200 g
- Tandoori Tikka Base - 1 ½ teaspoon
- Hung Curd - 1 tablespoon
- Cream - 1 tablespoon
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR TANDOORI TIKKA BASE
- Cut the chicken into desired size.
- Take curd, cream and Tandoori Tikka Base in a bowl and mix well.
- Add chicken to Tandoori Tikka Base and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Grill it at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes.
Chef's Art Chicken Broth Powder has helped us to standardise our recipes and provide consistent taste to our dishes every time. I happily recommend Food Service India's broth mixes for every Chinese kitchen.
- Chef Lenam Lepcha +
FSIPL products are all about quality. Their bakery products - pizza dough mix, pizza sauce, choco lava, chilli flakes, sprinklers are very useful for our outlet.
- Harvinder Barwal +