Vegetable Mushroom Sabji Serving:
For 5 People
- Boiled Vegetables (Potato,Carrot,Green peas, Cauliflower, Mushroom) - 500g
- Chopped onion - 100g
- Chopped tomato - 100g
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Slit green chillies - 3
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Spicefield turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Spicefield Kitchen King Masala - 15g
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - to garnish
Instructions SUGGESTED RECIPE FOR SPICEFIELD KITCHEN KING MASALA
- Heat Oil in a pan , add Onions, saute till brown, add Tomatoes and saute.
- On low flame, add green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add Kashmiri mirch, Turmeric powder, Salt and saute (sprinkle water if needed).
- Add boiled vegetables and cook.
- Add water, cook further for desired consistency, add Spicefield kitchen king masala,kasoori methi and mix well.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
Food Service India's products are great in quality, especially their spices!
- Chef Laxmikant +
Spicefield spices are great in aroma, taste and quality. There is no match for their whole spices.
- Chef Madan Arya +